The Diploma in Revenue Management is an applied learning program, aligning industry skills, experience and professional development to your career path. The certification provides the professional development foundation required for career development within the Revenue Department.
The certification is delivered through a series of online training courses in the core competencies of Revenue Management, as well as four elective topics covering key skill areas as well as general knowledge and associated soft skills. ON completion of the core and elective courses, you will be required to complete a case study, based on an actual operating hotel.
|Case Study||Applied Professional Development||20|
- Overview of accommodation revenue management
- Understanding your guest’s path to booking
- Understanding the accommodation market
- Market segmentation for hoteliers
- Accommodation distribution
- Forecasting for accommodation providers
- Revenue strategy for accommodation providers
- Pricing rooms for accommodation providers
- Business intelligence for accommodation providers
- Revenue roles, structure and culture in the hotel industry
Skills courses deliver an interactive learning environment including simulations and demonstrations, supported by quizzes to ensure your learning is retained. The course format allows you the flexibility to progress at your own pace, as well as to repeat and review courses as you require.
Elective Courses (Choose 4):
- Show Social and Cultural Sensitivity
- Implement and Monitor Environmentally Sustainable Work Practices
- Identify Hazards, Assess and Control Safety Risks
- Participate in Environmentally Sustainable Work Practices
- Manage Conflict
- Coach Other in Job Skills
- Roster Staff
- Lead and Manage People
- Monitor Staff Performance
- Monitor Work Operations
- Manage Diversity in the Workplace
- Provide Information and Assistance
The elective courses provide specialisations in specific areas of revenue management, enabling you to focus on the department functions that are of particular interest.
You will receive:
- 12 months access to all core and elective courses
- A certificate is awarded for each course you complete
- HSMAI Revenue Ready Certificate on completion of the 10 core courses
- Access to online courses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Certificate on successful completion of the Professional Development Program – Diploma in Revenue Management
Already completed Revenue Ready (the HSMAI Certificate in Revenue Management)?
If you have already completed the 10 Revenue Management core courses through Revenue Ready, upgrade to the Diploma in Revenue Management to complete the four elective courses and Case Study today!