Revenue Management is a very important aspect of hotel management and while dedicated revenue managers have a firm grasp on the discipline, it is often not well understood by Executives and General Management. Managing the Hotel Revenue Function has been designed specifically for owners, executives and general managers to help you understand how the revenue function should work.
For a property General Manager or Hotel/Resort Manager, Director of Sales and Marketing, Owner and Executive team, the revenue management discipline is a very important one but is often not well understood. This course will help you understand how the revenue function should work.
You will learn:
- The functions of revenue leadership
- Rate parity, rate leakage, pricing, automation
- Keeping up with new technology
- Effective forecasting and what should you do with the forecast to improve your business
- Improving your performance by having regular, well-structured revenue meetings