The Advanced Diploma in Hotel General Management is the perfect certification for aspiring hotel managers.
The program provides an applied learning approach, arming you with the skills and knowledge required to manage a hotel during any stage of its development. With industry-aligned skills and experience, this diploma will give you the professional development foundation needed to reach your career goals.
|Case Study||Applied Professional Development||40|
- Develop and Implement a Business Plan
- Revenue Strategy for Accommodation Providers
- Lead and Manage People
- Prepare and Monitor Budgets
- Digital Marketing for Accommodation Providers
Skills courses deliver an interactive learning environment including simulations and demonstrations, supported by quizzes to ensure your learning is retained. The course format allows you the flexibility to progress at your own pace, as well as to repeat and review courses as you require.
Elective Courses (Select 5):
- Manage Quality Customer Service
- Manage Employee Relations
- Manage Finances
- Manage Physical Assets
- Forecasting for Accommodation Providers
- Market Segmentation for Hoteliers
- Owned Media: Email Marketing, CRM and Loyalty
- Competitive Value Analysis
- Implement and Monitor Environmentally Sustainable Work Practices
- Manage Risk
- Establish and Conduct Business Relationships
- Identify Hazards, Assess and Control Safety Risks
- Implement and Monitor Work Health and Safety Practices
- Workplace Ethics
- Hotel Security Operations
The elective courses provide specialisations in specific areas of management, enabling you to focus on the department functions that are of particular interest.
You will receive:
- 12 months access to all core and elective courses
- A certificate is awarded for each course you complete
- Access to online courses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Advanced Diploma in Hotel General Management, endorsed by The Institute of Hospitaliy.