The Diploma in Hospitality Management is a flexible program that can be applied to any industry. The skills you learn will help your career path, whether it’s moving between jobs or employers!
The Diploma is delivered online through skills-based training, applied professional development and open access to industry collaboration and professional mentoring as follows:
|Applied Professional Development||1 Case Study||40|
The Diploma in Hospitality Management courses provide an interactive learning experience, including simulations and demonstrations and are supported by quizzes to ensure your learning is retained. The course format allows you to progress at your own pace and repeat and review as often as you require.
The elective courses provide specializations in specific areas of Hospitality Management, enabling you to focus on specific functions you are most interested in.
- Develop and Implement a Business Plan
- Manage Quality Customer Service
- Manage Finances
- Recruit, Select and Induct Staff
Electives (choose 4)
- Manage Meetings
- Make a Presentation
- Manage Operational Plans
- Manage Risk
- Research and Comply with Regulatory Requirements
- Establish and Conduct Business Relationships
- Manage Projects
- Implement and Monitor Work Health and Safety Practices
- Establish and Maintain a Work Health and Safety System
- Prepare and Monitor Budgets
- Manage Physical Assets
The certification provides you:
- 12 months of access to all core and selected elective courses
- Access to online courses 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- A certificate is awarded for each completed course
- A registered hardcopy certificate on successful completion of all components of the Diploma in Hospitality Management.