Content matters. Rich media represents one of your hotel’s key “salespeople,” available to guests whenever and wherever they are along their purchase path. Whether your guests are dreaming, planning, booking, experiencing, or sharing, content performs a vital role in the process.
This course will introduce you to the topics of content and rich media:
- Inspiring guests when they’re dreaming;
- Answering questions when they’re planning;
- Providing assurance when they’re booking;
- Offering guidance while they’re experiencing your destination; and
- Reminding, and delighting them and others as well when they’re sharing their experience with friends, family, and colleagues.
- A guide to developing your hotel content strategy
- Knowledge of best practice for hotel content
- Type of content to use in different situations
- Learn about rich media
- Learn about storytelling and how to create your own stories
The course is focused on the hospitality industry and along with a lot of reading and visuals, it uses multiple YouTube videos as examples of hotel content. If you don’t have access to YouTube, you may not get all the benefits we would like you to from this course, however, you will get a lot of best practice and guides to help you develop your content strategy specifically for hotels and resorts. This best practice has been developed by hoteliers for hoteliers.