The Diploma in Finance Management is an applied learning program, aligning industry skills, experience and professional development to your career path.
The Diploma provides the flexibility required to support your individual career aspirations including movement from role to role and employer to employer.
The Diploma is delivered online through skills-based training, applied professional development and open access to industry collaboration and professional mentoring as follows:
|Applied Professional Development||Case Study||20|
The Diploma in Finance Management courses provide an interactive learning experience including simulations and demonstrations and are supported by quizzes to ensure your learning is retained. The course format allows you to progress at your own pace, as well as to repeat and review as many times as you require.
- Maintain Financial Records
- Interpret Financial Information
- Prepare and Monitor Budgets
- Lead and Manage People
Electives (choose 4)
- Manage Finances
- Process Financial Transactions
- Manage Finances within a Budget
- Receive and Store Stock
- Maintain the Quality of Perishable Items
- Manage Projects
- Manage Physical Assets
- Purchase Goods
- Control Stock
- Manage Meetings
- Make a Presentation
- Manage an Operational Plan
- Develop and Implement a Business Plan
- Manage Risk
The elective courses provide specializations in specific areas of Finance Management, enabling you to focus on specific functions you are most interested in.
The certification provides you:
- 12 months access to all core and elective courses
- Access to online courses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A certificate is awarded for each completed course
- A registered hardcopy certificate on successful completion of all components of the Diploma in Financial Management.